Are PBN backlinks worth the investment in SEO?
PBN backlinks are one of the popular words in the SEO world, we hope all website owners and users heard about this. In some cases, whether the experienced and new marketers have a question like Are PBN backlinks worth investment? SO, let’s evaluate what are PBN backlinks and the pros and cons of PBN backlinks to conclude the answer.
What are PBN backlinks?
Private Blog Network backlinks (PBN- backlinks) are one of the SEO hacks, used for the backlinking process. Here you can build a huge number of authoritative backlinks in a short time without putting in much effort. A PBN is a cluster of networks under sharable domain hosting with basic blog content, so you can drive backlinks from such blog posts to your website. PBN backlinks look more natural.
It is the simple and fastest way to earn more traffic and to improve your website ranking with the help of natural PBN backlinks.
Hope now you can get, what is PBN backlinks, let’s explore both the pros and cons of having PBN backlinks in detail.
PBN Backlinks – Pros
The benefits of having PBN backlinks are
- Increase your website’s domain authority, SEO value, and website ranking.
- You can easily control the backlinks, and you can check the opportunities of the backlinks and find all possible ways to improve them for a better ranking.
- Obtain a backlink from the high authority site will be a challenging task, but you can easily score it with the PBN backlinks.
- Achieve SEO benefits in a short period of the term. If you have PBN sites, you do need to spend time building a relationship with the website owners to convince them for gaining a backlink.
PBN backlinks – Cons
- PBNs are expensive and maintaining all sites is not an easy factor
- Making your PBN sites highly authoritative takes more time. sometimes it takes more than years to build trust. The PBN backlinks are considered as quality links if it comes only from the quality sites. So, to make a new PBN sites a high-quality website, you need to put more effort and time into developing it as an individual site.
- Maintaining security for PBN sites is not an easy task.
- PBN backlinks sometimes get you penalties from Google. If the PBN sites owned by yourself are not maintained properly, not updated with regular blogs, have no interlinks means, then it will be bad for you to gain a backlink from that site.
To conclude, investing in PBN Backlinks is a slow process. This is a long-term process and sometimes PBN backlinks are risky to improve the website ranking.